Wednesday 28 October 2015

Dear Writing..

Dear Writing...

You know you mean a lot to me, infact you are my life. I know you love to come and pop up in my mind and dance around my head any time. Be it when i am in shower, helping mom, listening songs, reading books. But your most favourite time is when i am studying. But now you need to understand, that this is the last year of my degree. And i need to set my prioritites done. You can't just distract me all the time. I know its all my mistake, I am in this mess because of one wrong decission taken long back. But now that i have come this long i cant give it up just like that. Even though i am like a defeated soilder, i will have to fight back. That' s what you, and the words in the novels thought me. I know i cant be away from you for long, but this is not just our time. But i promise when the time comes, we will both work hard together and escape from this world, build our own world of words and rule it forever.


Dear Novels ( my best friends)
I know you too are upset with me for not visiting any of you for long and just pilling on you on my desk or bookshelf. But that is just my preparation to collect you as many as i can and then as soon as i am done with the mess i have created i will come back to you for peace and love.
You know how much i have loved u, and how much i take care of you. Your presence excite me as though a child gets excited to see his new toy. But i need to sort the mess out. And then its you me and writing. Then its just the world of words that is going to be my top priority.
 ..........

It is not easy for a writer to just stay away from writing and novels. Specially a passaionate writer who wants to learn new things and explore and hon the skills until it reaches to perfection. The words just flow in any time be it the time of seriousness or fun or upset or happiness. And to me they always come while i am trying hard to study the profits and ways and means of business which is totally not my interest. But i have to complete what i started. It is so hard to show you are calm when inside you there is a lot hustle and bustle going on.

So i have decided to take off from posting blogs till my exams gets over. (but never say never). I will write but wont post on blog. The oen and paper will always be there with me to accompany me with words. Till then asta-lavista, adios, take care. See you soon. Goodbye!
:p
 :) 

2 comments:

  1. A good one! Was realistic too. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Hope u like my older post as well :)

      Delete